IN MEMORY OF MIESZKO TALARCZYK
Messages posted at nasum.com December 2005-January 2006I miss you a lot, I can't believe it's been one year! I think about you every day!
- Anders, Örebro, SwedenI wish I could have met you Mieszko, you accomplished a lot in your short time here on earth. You inspired many with your music, through all the bands you were in, and your memory will always live on in your songs.
You are with us whenever we listen!
- Paul Shaw, New Glasgow, CanadaRest in Peace Mieszko!
No one will ever beat you in screaming!
I hope you still grinding in Heaven for the angels!
Grind your mind forever!
Peace & Love / Eternal Nasum-Fan Fredrik
- Fredrik Backlund, SwedenTime has passed and your memory lives strong!
Time has passed and we are Grinding on!
- Colin, Melbourne - AustraliaMieszko, you inspired me to continue practice guitar and to study music. I was a big fan of you, and I always thought that you were a great roll model. You and all the work you have done was something very very great. Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me.
You were something special.
- Alex Wiman, Uppsala, SwedenR.I.P to one of the best musicians of his time. The fact that nasum is no more is a shame
- Mike Craig, Georgia, USAYour soul of grind will always remain in my mind.Rest In Peace my bro.Forever grind,forever blast
- Tiong, Johore MalaysiaNasum was where I got the name for my, now defunct, website (MalevolentScum.com). Nasum was the first band I had ever interviewed. I am still kicking myself for not asking Anders to get Mieszko to do the interview with him as well. I wish I would have had the chance to let him know how much I appreciated his work. I hope Anders got that message from me and was able to pass it along to Mieszko.
What Mieszko created with his bands and what it has brought to me, simply cannot be put into words. His music brought me joy, relieved stress, helped me through hard times, and opened my eyes to new thoughts.
My girlfriend bought me the "In Memory of Mieszko" t-shirt for Christmas. I made her give it to me early and I have been wearing it almost nonstop.
Not sure what else to say, but to say thank you to Mieszko for all that he has done for me. May you rest in peace.
- Andrew Sawtell, Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A.Mieszko, tu nous manques à tous... Nasum est, depuis que je le connais, mon groupe favoris. Je ne me ferai pas à l'idée que tout est fini depuis déjà un an. Le deuil va être difficile... Quoi qu'il en soit, fait-les mosher là où tu es, Mieszko, on ne t'oublie pas!
- Matt, Nancy, FranceCan't believe one year passed already. I remember vividly seeing you guys in Hasselt, Belgium together with Leng Tch'e on the "Grindshift" tour. Thanks for the great records & you'll sorely be missed
- Wouter Roemers, Hechtel, BelgiumRest in Peace Mieszko. You will be missed but your music is forever. I will always be a fan. Keep grinding in the next life
- Nick, United StatesRest in peace Mieszko
- Panu Posti, Helsinki, FinlandMieszko,thanks for all the great music you gave us. Allthough we never knew eachother in person, through your songs I feld you were a good man. Only a real artist (like you) can transmit something from his own deepest self through music.I was devastated by your death.
We will meet on the other side
- Johan, BelgiumMieszko, we miss you every day and will never forget the good times we shared. we think of you so often and it hurts to know that you will not come back forever. rest in peace brother!
- Daniel, Rostock, GermanyOne year ago, the music lost one of its genius... Miezsko Talarczyk...
Such as Chuck Schuldiner, the music will miss Miezsko as a great musicien with a fucking great talent in songwriting and as a innovator in the grindcore genre, and it lacks in this kind of music... Miezsko proved that you can play grindcore and be technical...
This december I lighted three candles : one for Chuck Schuldiner, one for Dimebag Darrell, and one for Miezsko Talarczyk. I'd call them "the three stars", three genius who passed away too early... but who all let an eternal print in music.
RIP Miezsko, hope you rest in peace (and you're making a fucking band up there with Doc, Chuck, Dimebag and others ! )
- Jay, Lyon, FranceHej Mieszko!
Ett år.....ett år har gått men jag saknar dig lika mycket som någonsin tidigare. Jag vet inte hur jag ska uttrycka mig för att få dig att förstå hur fruktansvärt tomt det blev när du lämnade oss. Hela min värld lamslog och det har inte släppt än. Du finns i mitt huvud helt tiden och jag får hela tiden reda på nya saker om dig som jag inte vetat tidigare. Det grämer mig något fruktansvärt att jag började lyssna på nasum så sent, det känns som om jag inte fick tilläckligt med tid tillsammans med er. Jag hann inte se er live och det är något som svider. Så sent som igår gjorde det ont i mig när jag fick höra om hur en person på min skola hade varit på samma bajamaja som du under Arvika-festivalen. Hurvida det är sant eller inte vet jag inte men jag blev ändå så avundsjuk att jag inte har kunna tänka på något annat sedan dess.
Det var bara för någon månad sedan som jag fick höra din "riktigta" röst för första gången. Det var en videoupptagning från P3 Guld, när ni tog emot priset. Det var stort, riktigt stort att få höra din "riktigt" röst. Jag kan inte riktigt sätta fingret på varför men känslan i kroppen var oslagbar.
Det är många saker jag skulle vilja tacka dig för, din musik naturligtvis men andra saker som inte är lika uppenbara kanske. Jag har alltid tyckt att Kent är ett riktigt riktigt bra band men jag har aldrig vågat berätta för någon att jag lyssnar på dem. För mig och mina vänner har det alltid varit metal som gällt och jag vågade inte ens tänka på deras reaktion om jag kom dragandes med att jag gillade Kent. Men i samband med din begravning fick jag reda på att ditt favoritband var Kent och då förändrades allt. Jag tror det var då som skygglapparna togs bort från mina ögon och jag insåg att man kunde tycka om olika typer av musik. Det var först då jag rakryggat kunde titta de där personerna i ögonen och säga att jag tyckte om Kent. Deras reaktion var precis den jag hade väntat mig men det spelade ingen roll längre, och den känslan var helt fantastisk. Du är min hjälte både som levande och som bortgången.
Så tack Mieszko, tack för allt! Jag kommer aldrig glömma dig
- Anton Andersson, Åmål, SverigeThanks for all the good times I have listening to your music. Only a few are given the talent to make extreme music with positive messages! You were one of them!
- Dr Q, BelgiumRest in peace and may your spirit live on in the memories of your loved ones.
This is for Mieszko, to one of my most respected musicians ever
- Oscar O, ÖdsköltWe'll miss you forever, our Grind Maestro
- Andres, Moscow, RussiaR.I.P Brother, i'm sure you're having a great time!
- Paride, Lugano, SwitzerlandWe miss you Mieszko.
- Ale, ItalyNever forgotten- although we never met you your legacy, musical or otherwise, lives on. Trust you are having fun somewhere cooler than this earth bro
- Andy Williams, Auckland, New Zealand & Melbourne, AustraliaViele Menschen die leben, verdienen den Tod,
viele Menschen die sterben, verdienen das Leben.
Keiner von uns vermag allerdings, diesen Lauf der Dinge zu beeinflussen. Mieszko war jemand, der es verdient hat zu leben - für immer. NASUM wird mir fehlen, Mieszko wird mir fehlen. Jeder, der ihn live auf der Bühne erlebt hat, hat diese Energie gespürt, die er übermittelt hat. Mieszko wird immer weiterleben, solang irgendwo auf der Welt ein Lied von NASUM oder seinen anderen Projekten läuft. Wir werden seine Stimme noch Jahre hinweg hören und an ihn denken und ihn so in Erinnerung behalten, wie er war. Er hat dadurch geschafft, was viele Menschen etliche Zeiten lang versucht haben und ein Traum der Menschheit ist - er ist nun unsterblich und wird auf ewig leben. Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite
- Stefan Müller, Floß, GermanyMieszko
Lost yet never forgotten.
Forever, you will be the voice of grindcore.
- Steven Elias, Hull, CanadaRest In Peace Mieszko
I Miss you Man...
Nasum 4 Ever!
- Romain, Mons, BelgiumMieszko, I'll keep on listening to your music. Thanks for the good works you have created
- Laura, Madrid, Spain.Metal is poorer since the tsunami. RIP Mieszko
- RB, Coimbra, PortugalDina skrik lever vidare, dina ord är förevigade. Vi glömmer aldrig
- Kris Coon, Trollhättan, SwedenEnd of your mortal life set you as an immortal , with your music.
Grind in heaven brother!!!
- Tony from Igraved, Ceglie Messapica (Italy)Mieszko Talarczyk, jag hoppas att du fortfarande kan se oss alla. Se oss sakna och hedra det du gjort och sagt. Även om din plats på jorden inte längre existerar, så har du lämnat djupa spår hos mig och så många många andra. Jag önskade ibland att jag hann träffa dig mer, men livet är ju förbannat kort. Så, vi ses på andra sidan!
Med bästa hälsningar Fredrik
- Fredrik, StockholmGood fuckin' grindcore, man. Wicked sound. Rest in Peace dude
- Ric Marleau, Winnipeg, Manitoba, CanadaGrind those f@#kers up there!!!!!!
- Ale, Bergamo, ItalyÄven fast vi knappast var de närmsta av vänner så tänker jag på dig och vad som hänt nästan varje dag. Att det var ett år sedan känns helt overkligt. Jag saknar dig mannen
- Dadde, StockholmWe'll never forget you Mieszko, thankyou for the music. Rest In Peace.
- Brendan, AustraliaEtt helt år har snart gått, det är inte helt klokt att du har varit borta från oss så länge! Vi saknar dig kompis, ha det bra var du än är!
- Lundmark, Örebro/SwedenYou gave us the will to play music
May your soul forever rest in peace Miezsko
- Antonin Zajicek, Besançon, FranceR.I.P. Grind master!
- Blom, Karlstad, Swedenthe tsunami was nature revenge,the world must change there way of life,all people of the world must stay together,money is nothing-respect and love is all.
- BERND, DORTMUND - GERMANYluv and peace! god bless u and u are part of our life!
- lawan!, Malaysiayour music, your voice forever in me
Grind your heaven Mieszko
- Giorgio, Italy, ComoMieszko's music has helped me out through alot. everytime i felt down on my luck i would put in Human 2.0 and it will get me to get up and take out my depression with force. Who knows how many times it has saved me from suicide. It has saved my life. Mieszko's memory will live with me forever. He was taken way before his time
- Fernando Deschapell, Miami, United Staes of AmericaI still can't believe it. I miss You so much although I even didn't know You. It's weird and sad that I never meet You in this life. Maybe it'll happen on the other side. I hope. RIP. Respect
- Piotrek, Krakow, PolandThank you being alive, Mieszko, if only for a brief moment. Your gifts will live on in the hearts of man. Mad love.
Brian P. Hoadley
- Brian P. Hoadley, Los Angeles USAMieszko och Nasum förde grindcore ett steg längre. Utan er skulle grindcore inte vara samma sak idag, det är bara att tacka och buga.
Mieszko kommer vara saknad av många, men också ihågkommen för musiken han och Nasum skapade. Han inspirerar och betyder fortfarande mycket för folk, även efter sin bortgång. Det är stort.
- Fredrik Dahlfors, Stockholm, Swedenmieszko var utan tvekan en av de bästa låtskrivarna jag visste. det grämer mig något så helvetiskt då jag vet att jag aldrig kommer att få se honom genomföra en spelning med något av de geniala banden han var inblandad i. det känns svårt att göra ett kortfattat meddelande om en person (trots att jag aldrig träffat eller känt honom) eftersom det han var involverad i och gjorde i det som haft en så stor inflytelse och påverkan på mig och min vardag. hur som helst kommer det han gjort leva vidare genom inspelningar och texter.
- jonatan, mariehamn, finlandTHANKS FOR ALL THE THAT U HAVE GIFT TO US.GRIND OUR MIND.WILL MIST U FOREVER.PEACE&LOVE
- rudy, kuala lumpur malaysia...Now only your Music will talk to the future...
...Rest In Peace
- M.M., ItalyWe're always playing a Grind Finale for you, may your soul rest in peace man
- Jambra, Milan, ItalyFarewell Mieszko. A wave took your life away, the same wave of memories and thoughts that strikes back to us now
- Niccolò, RomeThere will never be a band like Nasum again. What will be done can only be close to the uniqueness that Nasum had. Mieszko has left with that special essence he had, the essence that was noticable in every piece of work he did. Nothing has been the same since december 2004, except for the pleasure while listening to the great music he contributed to. I hope you are somewhere as bright and as shiny as your own self. We miss you. Rest in peace
- nisa, istanbulMieszko, du har påverkat mig så mycket, både som människa och som musiker. Jag kände inte dig, men ibland känns det lite så. Hoppas att du har det bra på nåt annat ställe än detta.
Vila i frid
- Viktor, Huddinge, SwedenYour music is not dead!! RIP
- stefano, milan, italyNever knew you personally. Met you once when you sold the great "newspaper" Scenkross at Bergslagsrocken '94. You, and the entire band Nasum, have done a major imprint to the grindcore-scen, and I still think "Human 2.0" is a milepost within grindcore. The few concerts I had the pleasure to attend to were all truly great. Hope you had a great time to.
My thoughts goes out all near friends and loved ones. And of course my thoughts also goes out to all the other people who lost somebody or just had to experience this terrible tragedy.
"Only the good die young..."
- Freddan, Malmo, SwedenMissing you always...
Loving you forever...
Forgetting you never...
- Guido, Verona (Italy)Although the only connection to you was through being a fan of Nasum, I remember how sadness struck when hearing of you disappearing in Thailand. We've played a Nasum cover on several of our gigs the past year in honour of you and all the other victims of the Tsunami. Thank you for all the great music!
Anders, on behalf of She Said Destroy
- Anders Bakke, Oslo, NorwayI know, it's difficult not to be rethoric or kinda silly talkin' about the death of someone u didn't know or was a relative of yours, but i always loved Nasum's music, and i fell part of the great metal family around the world...rest in peace man
- Davide, L'Aquila - ITALY -I bet u put together a kickass band down there. RIP and thanx for all
- Hednar, KarlstadGrazie, Mieszko, la tua musica resterà per sempre
- Aristide Arcera., Casarano ItaliaGood bye man!
- Pietro, Verona, ItalyHar ingen aning vad jag ska skriva faktiskt..
Vill bara visa att jag bryr mig.
Har blivit väldigt inspirerad av dig som gitarrist och jag ser upp till dig som både musiker och producent.
Sup hårt i grind-himlen!!
- Anders, Deje, SwedenGood by Mieszko, grind on whereever you are! R.I.P
- Ingo Holzcore, GermanyA year has passed,
Though the memories will last.
- Felcher, Gravesend, UKOvunque tu sia continua a spaccargli il culo!!
Sei stato e sarai sempre un Grind!
- BurdeN, Roma, Italysooo sad you passed away toghether with too many other poor people...thanks for your great music and for your harsh and inimitable vocals,mieszko!!!rest in peace you and the other killed...hail
- carlo, venezia,italyMieszko Talarczyk, thanks for everything you gave the music. Everything you gave us, the fans and everybody else. You will live forever and ever in our minds and hearts. Nasum will live on, in our hearts and minds.
We will never ever forgett you Mieszko!
You are with us, forever.
Hope you smile and are happy, where ever you are.
R.I.P. Mieszko Talarczyk
- Patrik Lanzén, Falkenberg, Swedenrest in peace!!your life is in your music!!everytime i take and listen your cd i remember you!!i promise!!bye Mieszko
- besa, italyHello Miezko
only 30 years old, but don't worry your life was great and now you are so better
take care and alwys smile friend
- Ruben Martell, Hermosillo, MexicoHann se Nasum live två ggr och det var fruktansvärt bra båfa gångerna. Är bara så fruktansvärt synd att man aldrig kommer få uppleva det. Det var en ganska konstig chock jag fick när min mor ringde från sitt jobb "Han den där från Nasum som du gillar är försvunnen i Thailand" jag trodde såklart att hon hade läst fel eller blandat ihop Nasum med någor annat band. men när hon visade tidningen med bilden på Mieszko när han sitter i Dillinger Escape Plan-tröjan förstod jag att det var sant. Trots att jag inte kände honom eller något så tar man ändå åt sig på nått konstigt sätt. Man tror inte att man ska det, men det gör man.
Just nu sitter jag förövrigt i min In memory of Mieszko t-shirt. Hoppas att det nya projktet blir ett riktigt band som en hyllning till Mieszko!
- Jimmu, HuskvarnaMieszko,
you'll be in our hearts and ears forever !!!!!
- Toni Hofmann, Traunreut, Germanyen framtida förebild för folk som gillar tyngd och fart och jävligt bra musik. R.I.P
- Charles Lang, GöteborgREST IN PEACE !!! Danke für deine Musik! Für mich bist du unsterblich!!!
- Lothar, Hamburg, GermanyI don't know what to say... I wish I were able to find the right words in order to express such a loss...
Just keep it real with Nasum stuff. Forever
- Pierrik, Lyon, FranceRest in peace, Mieszko.
May your musical legacy live on forever in fans, and your memory always remain with friends and family
- Matt Evans, Wisconsin, United StatesYou will ever be in my heart. Your music will be the soundtrack of my existence. Extreme music won't be the same without you.
- Eric, Milano, Italy26th of December, 2004 was a shocking day to all the world.
Very many people died in that tsunami, and I was relieved when I heard that none of my relatives or other familiar people weren't there.
But one day later, my friend said me "The mainman of Nasum is missing in Thailand". I went in a total shock. Seriously, my head was all messed up.
Mieszko was for me, maybe the greatest musician idol in those days. For several days I hoped for all of my heart, that they would find him alive. But after a week, i lost my hope. And I cried.
My idol, the leader of one of my favorite bands, the mighty Nasum, was now gone. I was gonna never see them live again, never to hear their new album.
Mieszko, I really miss you. Hope you're in a better place now doing the music, that used to be, and still is very inspiring and powerful.
You had your strong thoughts on this society, and they will remain strong in the music of Nasum, which is played forever after your death.
Rest In Peace
- Aapo, Espoo, FinlandRest In Peace Mieszko. You will live for ever in the memory of everyone
- Mathieu, Saint-Tite des Caps, CanadaRIP Mieszko, you were an amazing musician and you will be missed
- Malendras, Staten Island, USACiao Mieszko!
Sono e saro' sempre un tuo grande ammiratore....
grazie di tutto...grazie per i bellissimi dischi che ci hai regalato...senza te e i Nasum,il grind non sara' piu' quello di prima...
- dario, milano,italyMieszko, your music has gotten me through some very rough times. I think that "Shift" is the greatest grindcore record ever made, and will probably never be surpassed. I wasn't even aware of your passing until months afterward, and I am still shocked at the senselessness of your death. Thank you for the years of music. You are greatly missed
- Dan, Boston, MAThanks for opening my eyes again, and for inspiration and encouragement
- Oula Kerkelä, Lappeenranta, FinlandYOUR MUSIC WAS GREAT!!!! YOUR BRUTALITY WILL BE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!!
- IHateU from SoulBleeder, BeneventoOne year it's almost passed from that fuckin' ugly day, many things are happened and many others things will come but your memory and your fantastic music remains in memory of all us, you've given a very lot to "scene".. sorry but other doesn't come in my mind.
Rest In Peace bro
- Leonardo Gabiati, Genzano di Roma, ItalyMieszko, you'll always the remembered as one of the greatest ever... Above everything else as the amazing musician that had a huge impact on my life. RIP
- José Rodrigues, Lisbon, PortugalI knew Mieszko through his music only, and on that basis I can only guess at the quality of his personality and character. To think that I, a 40 year old man in the suburbs of New England have come to appreciate his musical gifts, is a statement on the powerfully positive effect he has likely had on many others.
I believe that people move on to a wonderful place when they die; in the meantime, his spirit will live on in the very special music he created for us.
- Tom Levenson, Amesbury, Massachusetts USAHey,
I just stumbled upon this site
And downloaded a few samples
Listened to the music and heared it was real good
And then I read about Mieszko and his tragic death.
Just looking at his pictures tells me what a good and great guy he must have been!
And reading Jon's memorials learned me even more about Mieszko.
I hope that wherever he is, he is happy and remember his great friends, because I know that they will allways remember him!
Peace to you Mieszko,
Peace to you
- Stéphan Schamp, Massemen, BelgiumIt's hard to imagine that only 365 days ago on December 26th, only half a year after finishing in my eyes what is the greatest Nasum album, Mieszko was victim to a tragedy that cut his life short. Looking back on all that was accomplished by Nasum and Mieszko over the years brings a tear to my eye, ME, someone who has never even been in the same continent where Mieszko had lived. Grind just won't be the same without him. With an Inhale and an Exhale, I say Rest in Peace Mieszko Talarczyk
- Jon Long, Mendham, New Jersey, USAI remember around this time last year , a lot of people on this web site waiting for some news about him and i was anxiously waiting every single day and checking to see what would happen. I know its not very uplifting but i just wanted to show how much everyone was caught up in this time period and not knowing what the outcome would be.
I just got the grind finale cd and its gorgeous everyone should get it and what great work. To all his friends and famillies and past band members and especially his girlfriend , he was a great inspiration to a lot of bands and fans beloved by everyone who knew him and a great guitarist.
Isn't that a great way to be remembered .
rest in peace mieszko.diamond darrel and SRV
- elias kostolias, st-hubert,quebecMieszko,
You may be gone, but your passion, music and spirit live on. We miss you...always. GRIND!!!
- Matt Mitchell, Denver, CO USARest in Peace and see you on the other side.
"What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
in the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I would let you down
I would make you hurt"
("Hurt" by Trent Reznor, NIN)
- Patrick S., GermanyMieszko's only live show I ever saw made me feel like I had only part lived my life. I wanted to do more and have done every moment since. Memory will never be forgotten and I will always remember what he taught me however didnt even know what he did.
- Huw Morgan, Cardiff, Wales, UkI only discovered Nasum a short while ago, started reading the songs, and establishing an opinion...
It's just wrong, when the man who's words you so much identified with, you find was taken at his prime.
Your voice is heard and appreciated,
And I sorely regret never meeting the one behind it.
Rest in peace, Mieszko Talarczyk
- Ofer Freedman, IsraelThanks Mieszko, your music will always remain in my extreme heart.
You are my ispiration.
Thanks great genius
- Enzo Piselli, Villa Rosa, ItalyPeace, Love, Empathy
- Dave, ITALYThough forever gone, yet forever remembered and missed. Rest in peace
- Tuoski, FinlandSee you on the other side!
- rol eder, Vienna, AustriaD.E.P
- Eric, León, SpainYou were and always will be a huge influence on my music.
One year on and I still can't believe it.
You live on in memory and music.
- Sam Knight, Guildford, UKYou will always stay alive through the music!
I will not forget you!
- Wouter, Leiden, The NetherlandsNo words could really express everyones feelings.
So i just say, Grind In Peace \m/
- Sepia Sam, Cardiff / WalesWith your disappearance the grindcore/metalscene lost an icon!
- Johan Heyrman, Burcht (Belgium)There is no words who can discribe how much your musik, soul and woice meant to me and so many more. Thank you, Thank you for everything you gave us! You are forever our star, It's with great sadness we now say grind our minds!
- Hanna Magnusson, Filipstad [Swe]Du är saknad
- Micke, Örebro``Ni la más grande de las olas jamás podrá igualar la aplastante intensidad con la que transmitiste tu música.´´
Gracias por todo Mieszko una vez más.
- douglas:samaniego, caracas, Venezuela.rest in peace our friend
grind in heaven
grind in hell
grind it up anyway
just the way you can
- mishit (www.metalirium.com, poprad, slovakiaIt doesn't make any sense. Rest in peace
- Axel Bache-Wiig, Eivindvik, Norway.Deeply missed
- Storm Detonation, Helsinki, FinlandWe will never forget you Mieszko. You will live forever through your music
- Martin de Bruyn, Utrecht, The NetherlandsThank you for your inspiration! It is sad that the best leaves us the first. I didnt know you personally but when i heard you were missing, I actually stopped listening to music for a while. I felt that nothing really made sense. Now I feel again comfortable at listening to grind and I will always carry the flag of Nasum! You will never be forgotten! Jag vill inte glömma dig!
- Riku Meriläinen, Nummela, FinlandMieszko är en av de största rockstjärnorna som kommit från Sverige. Han var en fantastisk låtskrivare, sångare, producent och gitarrist. Även om jag inte kände honom personligen så verkar även ha varit en fantastik människa. Jag saknar honom
- Cristian, GöteborgVila i frid. Tack för allt du gav. Du kommer för evigt att finnas i våra hjärtan och hörselgångar
- Daniel Löfquist, Malmö, SwedenHe who came from splendor, comes back to splendor
- valerio, Rome ItalyUne pensée pour Mieszko et tous ceux qui l'aimait. vous nous manqué
- anne-laure et jérémie, neuchatel, suisseI will remember for all my life the feelings I've felt listening your music, listening Nasum...
You'll live forever Mieszko, forever
- Andrea, Brugherio, Italyrest in peace brother... You'll miss you all
- alexxx, FranceNej, jag skriver fan på svenska.
Mieszko, du och Nasum har betytt så jävla mycket för mig. Ni är en av anledningarna till att jag svettas i replokalen 3 ggr i veckan. Man får aldrig nog av Nasum, jag älskar er.
Rest In Peace Mieszko!!!!
- Gudbjörn Valgreirsson, GöteborgGrind on! You are still the king!
- Simon Edström, Luleå, SwedenWe will never forget you and the music you and your friends have created.Rest in peace!
- Petar Cuk, Slavonski Brod (Croatia)Music lives on, as the Soul never dies.
Your work here is done and you surely did it well!
Thank you for the Music
- Lasse Myllys, Vaasa, Finlandjag kände dej inte .. men hoppas på det bästa för dej. såg dej spela på klubben "so what" i oslo med nasum en gång. vila i frid
- t, osloIl destino è ingiusto, sono sempre i migliori ad andarsene.
Ma la tua Musica e la tua Rabbia vivranno per sempre in tutti noi, nei nostri cuori e nelle nostre anime.
Non ti dimenticheremo mai, Mieszko.
Non vi dimenticheremo mai, Nasum.
- Marco, Milan (Italy)I don't know what to say. RIP Mieszko and all who lost their lives in the Tsunami. You will all be missed.
- Dan Fieldmouse, Clitheroe, UKRest in peace you grind god!
- Martin, GothenburgWe booked nasum near Marseille in november 2004.
It was an amazing show, great band, great people...
To hear the death of mieszko a month later truly saddened me.
I'd like to say, in the name of the whole several bleeds records team that promoted that show back in 2004, that he is missed, as a man, as a musician, a friend.
Keep on rocking Mieszko, and know that you aren't forgotten.
Kenny And the whole SBR team
- Kenny @ SBR, Marseille, FranceI saw Nasum in 2004 and Mieszko was one of the most impassioned frontmen I have ever witnessed. Both you and your talent will be sorely missed and I truly regret not having the balls to come up and say hi. I hope somewhere you're still grindin' on
- Dave Bowes, Motherwell, Scotland....... [*]
- Jakub, Nowa Wiess , PolandTack för all helt underbar musik. Om det finns en himmel hoppas jag du gör det även där. "Keep on rocking in the free world"
- Niklas, HuddingeYou're missed as much now as ever
- Martin Gestranius, Kirjala, FinlandRIP - thx for all you contributions... the world of music will never be the same
- Shane Hawco, Edmonton Alberta CanadaKan fortfarande inte fatta det! Mieszko du VAR grindcore för mig! Jag kommer alltid minnas den lycka som din musik bringade mig i trassliga stunder...
Tack vare dig har jag i alla fall börjat mangla i ett Grind-band, legenden ska leva vidare!
Vila i frid Mieszko
- Joel Söderberg, Nyköping, SwedenGrind on brother, we'll miss you
- Bon, CaliforniaRIP Mieszko
Alla har sin tid här på jorden, tyvärr blev Mieszkos kortare än den borde ha varit.
Mieszko och Nasum har för alltid en del i mitt hjärta!
- Daniel, Luleå, SwedenMieszko...god has made a big mistake to let you die! I will meet you again upstairs
- Maarten, De Rijp (netherlands)One year has past, and still it makes me shiver when thinking about the fact that a perfectly healthy young man like Mieszko (a great man and a great artist) is overthrown by something as a tsunami.
This makes me wonder if we don't fear the wrong things in life.
But I senceerly hope for the family and loved ones of Mieszko that they can find peace with this loss, one year after the terrible tragedy, though it might be hard.
I can't immagine how it must be like to lose someone close to me.. and hope I won't have to experience it quite soon, but losing Mieszko sure gave me a reality check.
I guess I kind of figured I could lose someone perfectly healthy to..
But we're not living in anticipation or fear of death.. we're living because life is worth living.
I still freeze up when thinking about (not only Miesko) all the victims of that dark period in history..
I wish the best to all of you who loved him and for all of those who will miss his political statements he declared while writing and singing for Nasum.
May he be in a better place...
- Fabio, Krommenie, HollandAllt jag kan säga är: Tack
- Elis Olandersson, MölnlyckeThanks for the inspiration, the music and the memories. Grind on brother
- W.ó.B, Dublin.Mieszko Talarczyk, you were such a wonderful guitarist and an amazing person. Nothing can ever replace what you've done, and nothing can really ease the pain. You'll always be remembered by my friends and me over here in the USA, and your spirit lives on whenever we play your music. Let's go Grind
- Zach Willis, Dayton, Ohio, USAMieszko, you were a great musician and it seems unfair for you to go as early in your life as you did.
You will be remembered
- Christopher Peake, Helsinki, Finlanda grinding legend gone by too fast,may the legacy live on...
Rest in peace Mieszko
- ferdy, heijningen,hollandStill can't believe you're gone...
Thanks for your music and inspiration
- M, PortugalR.i.P. and grind in heaven forever!
- Timo Pahlke, Altenmarkt, GermanySnart ett år !! Helt sinnessjukt .. R.I.P
- Micke Meller, Örebro Sverigeyou, and the guys in Nasum gave me a new meaning of music.
thanks for all the impressions!
p.s.: hope you have a nice sight up there. :)
- gemby, Miskolc, HungaryEven though I didn't know you Mieszko, you reached me with your unique music and your sincerity. When I read you passed away in Thaïland, I was really moved, I thought it wasn't possible.
All we have from you now is your music, and it reminds us of you each time we listen to it.
May you rest in peace
- Adrien, FranceDied in Thailand in one of the biggest disasters of mankind. Forever missed, never forgotten. Rest In Peace Mieszko Talarczyk
- Fredrik, KarlstadMieszko, you have created music and art that has impacted me and been very important to me in my life. While this might come off as sounding like a rather typical sentiment of a fan to a musician, I hope you know it's something much more... The songs you have created, have been with me through some of the more fomulative years of my life, the ups and downs of teenage years, and difficult decisions while growing older, Nasum has always been something very special to me and will always be something very special to me. I can never thank you enough
- Stacy, Walla Walla, USAmieszko, jag minns när jag fick sms:et som berättade att du var saknad i thailand. då befann jag mig på en strand i moçambique & tittade ut över indiska oceanen. det kändes så overkligt att det lugna havet framför mig var samma hav som hade tagit ditt liv.
ville bara säga att dina avgrundsvrål alltid kommer att vara en av de saker som driver mig framåt & får mig att stå ut med livets jävligheter. sempre no meu coração.
- johanna, stockholmMieszko, may there be peace on your soul.
long live the revolution
- Santeri Volanen, Tampere, FinlandKeep rocking on the other side, your legacy here lives on
- Skott, CanadaDear Mieszko, I don`t konow what to say. My heart begins to cry when I`m thinking of you, but when i hear your music i get filled with happiness. I wished I would have met you. All the people who love you become one family. It isn`t important where you are now. Everyone thinks of you. Even it you`ll stay in our hearts forever!
Thanks and love from claudia
- claudia, zürich,switzerlandVi kommer alla att sakna dig Mieszko.
Ingen av oss kommer glömma bort dig. För du kommer alltid att vara med oss fans och din närmaste,
genom den musik du gjorde med dom andra i Nasum och i Krigshot till exempel,
och alla minnen du har gett oss.
Varje gång jag känner sig nere så blir jag alltid glad igen efter att jag har lyssnat igenom en av era skivor. Går inte att beskriva hur mycket eran musik betyder för mig.
Jag/ Vi glömmer dig aldrig.
Vila i fred Mieszko.
- Karl Thelander, Göteborg, SverigeRest in peace, you were the greatest
- Arska, FinlandKiitos, tarjoan kaljat kun tavataan
- Ilmari, FinlandHey Mieggs.. From both starting out playing together back in the "Young Eagles" days with Leslie, then crossing paths again a decade or so later down the track, I just want to raise my glass to you and say thanks for all of the memories I have that you've been a part of.. everything from just walking home together talking shit, introducing me to Diablo II, haha, the "SuperStar Destroyer" recording sessions with Genocide ( I don't think Soundlab has, or ever will again, be witness to such a decadent few weeks! ) and everything else inbetween. The void you left in the music world & in the hearts of family & friends can never be filled, and you'll never be forgotten... but despite all the hurt, everytime we talk about you, it's always with a smile. Thank you my friend!
- Parton, Örebro,SwedenMieszko was a true master of grind. He was taken from this world too soon. Rest in peace
- Chris m, Melbourne, Australiaok mieszko,
you knoe no one could have mixed it up better than you.
Well, Go On My Friend!!!!!! it´s just abour da girls.... ;)
- martin ludewign you, germanyOne of the biggest losses of our century.We still miss Miezsko and he still lives through his works.Will be remembered forever
- Ahmet, Ankara,TurkiyeIt's been a year since we have lost his visual presence. Consoling ourselves will never be easy.
We'll never forget you. "We still hate, people telling us what to do" but we've lost our guide. Hope to see and feel you again somewhere in time!
- Emre Gündüz, Ankara, TurkeyFår man ta grindcoren med sig in i himlen?
- Per Antonsson, Borås, SwedenMiss you....
I shouted out "snyggaste mannen i världen" at the consert in hultsfred a couple of years ago..l. i stiil mean it... as i said... i miss you
- Janusz, Åtvidaberg, swedenHieno mies, hieno mies! :'(
- Janne, Jyväskylä, FinlandGazing at your photograph and patiently waiting for my mind to figure out what I want to say, the only words that come to mind are "thank-you" and "goodbye."
- brian, canadanasum you were the fucking best never forget mieszko talarczyk!!
- Chris, GermanyMieszko you will be missed but never forgotten as will be nasum you're a big inspiration grind on my freind \m/
- joe terry, springfield,oregon u$aR.I.P
- simon, finland ekenäsA great guy .
Hope that he could rest in peace
- Stefano, Firenze, ItalyMieszko, when I heard of you missing last year in the Tsunami I couldn't believe it. I kept wishing that you'd just turn up somewhere completely fine...ready to come home and continue the Grind Machine you created. Unfortuantely, as we all know that didn't happen. I don't know the extent of the story but from what Anders has said about the stories he's heard from Emma, your a hero. I was VERY pleased to hear that.
Mieszko, I miss you, as do we all. I'll see you on the other side brotha.
- Jon-Michael Herlth, Merritt Island, FL United StatesThe wave och Grind to come!
- BatteryBoy, SwedenFucking tsunami ! Nasum was the best grind band for me ! Mieszko died and that sucks ! You'll stay always ''THE'' hero of grind !!
Rest in peace !
- diego ionGrind, Le locle, SwitzerlandI saw Nasum for the first time at the Creepy Crawl in 1999 on the Contamination v3.0 tour in St. Louis, MO. Mieszko was on fire that night as was the rest of the band...he had an unbelieveable stage presence. I will truly miss the Nasum grind and the man who helped create it. God bless you Mieszko and God bless the band. Good luck to all the survivors and everyone please take care.
- Justin, St. Louis, MO, USARest in peace Mieszko Talarczyk, You and Nasum were my first contact in the hole grindcore scene and also biggest inspiration to play music!!!
- Shamir Ullah, Joroinen, FinlandMieszko will forever be in our heart and in our ears .
All the slit your guts member
- Pisch, Marseille , FranceI can't quite comprehend how quickly this last year has gone. Mieszko was cruelly taken away from the metal community and is still sorely missed. Here's to an amazingly talented man and to all others, both tourists and locals alike who lost their lives and livelyhoods in this worthless tragedy
Rest in Peace x
- Jo Richards, Wales, UKThis man made music that not even a tsunami could stop from still being EPIC. R.I.P
- Matthew J. O., Colorado, USAMiezko, you were a great person and it sucks that that wave killed you
- Wyatt Campbell, Montana, USAnasum is one of my inspiration in music...
i was pretty sad when you die. i hope you find a great band in your new world
- ben, franceHey Mjerro! Its been a while since last time! We recently recorded a new album with the SKITS again, you would have liked it I think, even though the sound would have triggered you, hahaha! I´ll be heading down Thailand in about 2 weeks from today and Ill have a couple of Chang for you as well! Take care bro!
FRed SYSTEM and SKITSYSTEM
- wallenberg, Gothenburg, SwedenVila i frid men inte i tystnad
- Grulle, ÅlandMieszko, du betydde mer än nån skulle tro för mig. Du fick mig bort från dråger, och fick mig till och bränna för det jag gör, dvs grind.
Om det inte hadde varit för dig hadde jag sittit och rusat bort mitt liv. Men äfter att jag hörde wrath har jag värkligen förändrat hela min livstil.
Så jag tackar dig för allt.
Vil i fred mieszko.
Du kommer inte att bli glömd
- Christoffer Sandström, Tönsberg, Norwayfor a man i never met, it's strange really, but i still think of Mieszko everyday. if i ever have a son, i will give him that very name. and as for Anders, Urban, Jon, and Jesper, i will keep you gentelmen in my prayers for life. and it is my hope that the 4 of you will continue to make wonderful music. nasum was ALWAYS a team effort--you all have many more great albums to make ahead of you regardless of what banner they are under.
long live nasum, long live grind.
all my love
- danny, loudoun county virginia/usaGenom din musik och ditt sätt att vara lever du fortfarande kvar och kommer så att göra!
Vi ses Mieszko och tills dess ha så det gott! Det har säkert blivit mera drag i himlen sen du kom!
- Brittmarie Lundmark, SwedenThis year has been rough. My sister and you Mieszko. Life is not fair. You are missed /
- Ronnie, Kristinehamngrind on!
- CSW, Dortmund, Germanythank you Mieszko for great music that you made with Nasum. Many people praise the music but I have paid attention to lyrics and they are really outstanding. I have learned many things from your lyrics and I see the world in many other ways than I used to. Thank you and Rest In Peace Mieszko!
- Werner Hyvärinen, Tampere, FinlandThe memory, whether it is of the person Mieszko or his brilliant work as musician/producer will live on, as long as people keep on listening to that kind of music.
So, you won´t be forgotten!
- Carsten, Issum, GermanyWe were playing together in Barcelona in November 2004, drinking at the backstage and talking about the studio recording.
Now 1 year later of the tragedy, I have only an image in my mind; that night of November, the rest never happened for me.
We keep you in our hearts.
- Jose Kurtz of VOICE OF HATE, Valencia, SpainTack Mieszko för all otrolig musik genom åren!
See you on the other side
- Andreas, Guldsmedshyttan"Det verkar så enkelt vännen
Ändå är det så obegripligt svårt
Ja, det verkar så enkelt vännen
Men ingenting i denna världen var
väl någonsin lätt att förstå"
- Zara, MalmöWill always remember you
- Hanna Zellner, Sandviken, SwedenThanks for for making a fuckin good grind music R.I.P a fans that agreed with u 100%
- Séb, montreal,CanadaFinns ingen våg som kan ta minnet utav dig ifrån oss! Detta minne bär vi med oss på resten utav vår resa och när vi når slutet så ses vi igen..
- Jma, ÖrebroRIP thank you for all the great music you left us with... Grind lives on!!
- Nick, Redmond Washington USEver since I picked up Human 2.0, which was the first grindcore I've ever heard. I've been following the scene and have been a extreme fan of Nasum and many other grind bands. As of tomorrow December 26th I not only will be wearing my Inhale, Exhale long sleeve, but will only be listening to Nasum all day in respect. I never had a chance to see nasum live, but I know it would have been amazing! We'll never forget you.
R.I.P. Mieszko Talarczyk
- Nicholas Phares, Ft.Lauderdale, FL USANasum was the greatest grind band that ever was. In my mind, probably one of the greatest bands ever period. Mieszsko will be sorely missed. His music really struck a chord with me
- Brohahnistan, Washington DC, USAHe came to grind and so he did.He never let a friend down and he showed the fans incredible dedication.
He inhaled and he exhaled like no other.
Grind In Peace Mieszko...there is always a place in our hearts for you and your music
- Oli, Oradea, Romania"Theres no need to be saved,
Theres no need to be afraid,
cause when we all are there alone,
God loves everyone"
- John A, ÖrebroRIP Mieszko. Your legacy shall live on forever, brother. Thanks for everything that you've given us - We will cherish it for years to come
- Daniel Douglas, West Palm Beach, Florida, USAEtt år har gått sedan mannen som fick mig att odla skägg försvann från oss.
Mannen som fick mig att återupptäcka grindens magiska egenskaper en, av alkohol dimhöljd, dag i Hultsfred år 2000.
Vattnet släckte många liv den där dagen och man kan bara önska att Mieszko och alla andra har det bra vart de än är.
Ni finns kvar i våra tankar.
- Mange, ÖrebroI still can't believe it.
May your spirit rest in peace.
- Yukiko Suzuki, Osaka, JapanHe had one of the most brutal voice in the fucking world!
- Ämir, kalmarToday (26.12.2005) I heard all Nasum LP`s in memory of Mieszko and it was shit to feeling that he am no longer there - however that is unfortunately reality.
- Markus, Germanynothing is changed in my life after one year.i miss your talent, your rage, your guitar. i miss you,bro.
rest in peace mieszko
- Enrico, San Severo (FG) / ItalySun no longer sets me free
Rest in peace Mieszko
- xsrkix, KutinaThank you for a lot of memories and wonderful sounds.
Rest In Peace,Mieszko A. Talarczyk
- Satoko, fukuoka City,JapanI can't believe it has been a year already. I spoke to Mieszko on several occasions for my publication and it was obvious with each chat -- and as each year went by in the music business -- that his profile was on the rise. His role in extreme music was unique and serving a purpose
It was indeed a sad day for all fans of extreme music when we lost him. R.I.P Mieszko
- Adrian Bromley (UNRESTRAINED!), Toronto, CanadaGod bless you I hope you're in Heaven grinding your guitar..
- Luka, Cesena, ItalyThe thing that couldnt happen to the most immortal and creative person in the underground scen, just happend down in Thailand, last year.
You did so much and give people, not at least to me, something to enjoy and love.
Its even hard to belive that your gone now, one year later. But Im happy about that I got one moment to shakehand with you after a consert.
You will always be remeberd as a good person.
R.I.P Mieszko and keep grindin on up in heaven for all your wounderful fans down here on earth who still screaming spela snabbare!
- Daniel Hansson, Filipstad, SwedenJag hoppas att du fortfarande finns kvar, på något sätt, någonstanns, där du kan fortsätta att göra det du gillar mest
- Josef, Björneborg, SverigeI haven't heard alot of Nasum's music, but i have heard from many people that he was an amazing musician, and i obviously agree. He will be greatly missed in the metal music scene.
- Georgie Fenton, Cork, IrelandHey all.
I dont know the rights words for this moments..
I'M MISSING YOU MIESZKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Dominik, Rastatt , GermanyEven one year after this tragedy I cannot find any words to describe my feelings about this loss... Rest in Peace!
- Phil D., Heilbronn, GermanyHey.
This feels really weird to do..but I have to say this.
On 24-10-2004 I was going to a concert of Hoobastank in 013, Tilburg. Not knowing that Nasum was playing as well.. At that time, I didn't even know who Nasum was. At one point, you guys arrived in a little white van. We we're suprised a little bit about who were all coming out. Wondering who these guys were. One of the stood out for my opinion, and that was Mieszko. In one minute time, he looked at me, smiled and said hi. I did the same thing back. And now... I can't stop playing that little frame in my head... I can't forget about it. I put a picture of Mieszko in my profile at vampirefreaks.com (I'm Sister_Nightfall there) and it's never going to leave. I started to listen to Nasum. The music helped out with problems, and when I knew that Mieszo was found but dead...I couldn't stop crying for a long time.
Last summer we almoust went to Sweden... My parent's were ok with the fact that we would go visit Orebrö cause I wanted to go to Mieszko's grave so bad.. To tell him the story I'm telling now. But we ended up not going cause we didn't have enough money.
I'm burning a candle all day for him. Further I hope you all can find peace and strength to go on without him. Good luck with everything for the rest of all your lives.
- Simone, NetherlandsR.I.P. Mieszko, a truly great talent taken long before your time, gone but never forgotten
- Neil, Liverpool, EnglandTack för all inspiration.
Du var, och kommer alltid vara bäst
- Daniel, OskarshamnHi Mieszko :(
- Giuseppe, Naples, ItalyHej Mieszko! Vi träffades endast ett par gånger och jag tror inte att du vet vem jag är. Ändå kändes det fullständigt overkligt när informationen om att du var saknad efter tsunamin nådde mig. Jag var länge övertygad om att du skulle dyka upp, mest för att det kändes som om du hade en hel massa kvar att ge. Nu blev det inte så tyvärr, men ditt minne lever i allra högsta grad kvar via ditt avtryck i musikhistorien. Sista gången jag pratade med dig var på en spelning på Kelly's i Örebro (tror det var Peepshows) och jag hamnade bredvid dig i baren. Jag frågade hur det gick med inspelningen av nya Nasumplattan och du svarade bara helt kort att den redan var klar, tog din öl och gick därifrån med ett finurligt leende på läpparna. Den bilden har stannat kvar.
- Tomas Lundström, Landsbro, SverigeMieszko may you rest in peace. GRIND ON!!!!!!!!!!
- Arthur Borbor, North Wilkesboro, USAThanx for the great music
Rest In Peace
- Burak, TurkeyHey Mieszko,
Your music means so much to me. From the first time I heard Inhale/Exhale I knew Nasum was something special. I will never let the Nasum name die. You are the greatest. I never knew you personally. But, through your music it feels like I did. R.I.P. my friend. You and Nasum will never be forgotten.
- Anthony DeSino, Wanye,NJ USASå oerhört tragiskt. 1år sen det skedde men det är fortfarande lika tråkigt och synd att jag aldrig kommer få höra en ny nasumlåt eller se nasum live.
Tankarna går till hans vänner och familj.
- Mikael R, Köping, Sweden
Mieszko, the music you've shared has inspired me, as a youth, to live a better life. Thankyou
Be at peace with God
- Bryan Eusebio, San Francisco, CaliforniaHello,
me and my friends together our room
and this is so bad + shitfull day cause our real hero and saint Mieszko not in this fuckin world ..
we will listening Nasum songs from Industrislaven to Shift songs all night, drink beers and respect Talarczyk ..
we are so sorry about this ..
# Grind Our Mind #
- murat, Istanbul,TurkeyI don't really know WHAT to write, but I know and I feel, I MUST write. Already one year since this terrible catastrophy which as as always hit those who are the poorest and those who just want to live in peace and try to have a break from their stress at home. Second cathegory was Mieszko.
Yesterday my band played a small gig in our hometown and as there were many people I know i just started to cheer for Mieszko and everyone of the 120 people who were there tuned in. It was fantastic, because THIS proves that he will never be forgotten. Never. What he did for the fans of (extreme) music is far beyond imagination.
So this is all I had to say. He will never be forgotten, that's for sure. And it is great how much Anders cares for the rememberance of him. Thank you, this is what proves that you are a real friend. But most important to me is the following: His friends, his family, his girlfriend, everyone around, they need strength. I surely cannot imagine how hard this day is for you, but my thoughts and my best wishes, they are with you.
Lots of love,
- Christoph, Munich, GermanyMin tanke går till Mieszkos familj och framför allt till hans flickvän som måste ha en fruktansvärd tid och till bandet Nasum som förlorat sin frontfigur!
- Brittmarie Lundmark, SverigeTo one of the greatest leadsingers of all time:
Your art is still appreciated, and will most likely be appreciated forever! If it hadn't been for this diaster, I know, without a doubt, Nasum would own the intirre grindscene by now!
Rest In Peace!
- Christopher Andersen, Sorø, DenmarkThe grand Grinder Friend Rest in Peace !!!
from your brazilian friend
NASUM RULIZ FOREVER AND EVER !!!
- victor barbosa, brasil, rio de janeiroRIP. I hope you're writing some great new material with Chuck (Death) and Doc (Vader) as of the moment
- Sug, USAGreetings from Brazil! Mieszko, your're alive inside our hearts! You'll never be forget! Thanks for everything, man. Brazil will be always a little bit sad on Dec. 26th. Thanks NASUM, thank you guys! My truly condolences!
- Henrique Meireles, Salvador, Bahia, BRAZILR.I.P. Mieszko
Can't believe it's been one year already. You truly were an amazing songwriter and you wrote some of the best grindcore songs of all time.
Anders, keep it up and stay strong. Heard your new songs and let me tell you that they sound very promising. Can't wait to hear them with vocals.
Oh, one last thing. I got my copy of Grind Finale and I'd like to say thank you for making such a good tribute to Nasum. It was very interesting reading the story behind the recordings and the old songs are quite good also!
Once again, R.I.P. Mieszko
- Samuel Dufour, Montreal, CanadaI still remember when Mieszko signed my cd the first time I saw him in the year 2000 in my city...for me was a really surprising band and I was impressed by them...
...after the years passed I could go to France to Fury Fest to see them again...and some moths later than that this disaster happens...
I just want to say you are not dead in our hearths
Your music will sound for centuries
Rest In Peace
- xmonox, Sevilla,SpainNasum is a great influence to me, I'm play bass in the band EXPOSE YOUR HATE and our debut-cd HATECULT was masterized by Mieszko. We dedicate this work to him and never will forget your music and contribution to our music!! Hail Mieszko!!!
- Claudio Slayer, Natal - BrazilI have to say that the news of your death hit me harder than anything I can remember. I still feel a void knowing I will never see you live or have a chance to meet you and it hurts . You were the most insipring musician I've ever had the pleasure of listening to, and I want you to know everyday I think about what you have done for me. You are why I grind today. This is the first thing in years that brings a tear to my eye, and I just want you to know that you touched me and I love you and everything you have ever done, and I promise I will see you and pay my respects personally before I die. You are the man and you will never leave my heart. Everything I have ever done has and always will be dedicated to you and your memory. This will always hurt but I will be here every year to do this... Thank you for everything you have done for me. You and your music make me a stronger better person and I will never forget you....... RIP my friend
Love and Respect Always
Michael Paul Agnini
- Michael Agnini, Bellingham, Washington, USMieszko,
This day marks the aniversery marks a day of sadness for the world, and especially for your many fans all over. You are always with me, both on my iPod and in my heart. We have lost an extremely talented person and the world will never forget you. You will always be with us. Matt
- Matt Agnini, Pullman, WA, United StatesMieszko, your music has inspired me greatly. You are a grind icon and a metal legend. You will never be forgotten
- Michael Curbo, McCrory, United Statesmi ingles no en muy fluido por lo tanto escribire en español lo mas accesible posible:
adoro el metal, adoro esta banda, adoro a sus integrantes, y en especial me senti y me siento identificado con Mieszko desde que vi por primera vez sus videos, su carisma y su personalidad lo dicen todo. No lo conoci ni lo vi en vivo pero me parecio la persona mas autentica, sin pretensiones ni poses, y asi deberian ser todos.
Me dolio en el alma su ida, y a un año de este tragico suceso me uno a los miles de fans y amigos, su musica es su legado y siempre estara con nosotros mas alla de la eternidad.
Nasum Rules, Mieszko Rules
- greg carrillo, caracas, venezuelaYou inspired our band Beyond Terror Beyond Grace to keep the flag of grind flying
Forever you will be the Grindfather looking over the worlds grind scene making sure we keep up the standards.
Always to be remember
- Ben Terror, Hazelbrook,AustraliaR.I.P \m/
- Fab., Finlandtake your rest, friend
- Alex, BarcelonaAnywhere you are,I hope that you still play and sing grindcore at his top.
Mieszko,you'll be in my brain and my heart for ever.
REST IN PEACE
- Boura Clement, FRANCEJag vet inte riktigt vad jag ska säga, gRind In Peace
- Johan Suikki, Vännäs, SwedenNo matter how fast time flies, yesterday was hard to swallow. A year has gone since Mieszko left us, and I'm still waiting for news denying reality. And even thought my inner self knows for sure they are never coming, it seems hope blinds all my thoughts and wants something different as an answer. Nasum & Genocide SS are still played hard on a daily basis, but yesterday was so different. Helvete sounded so different no matter how many times I've heard it before. It touched my soul deeply. And with that feeling that invade everything through music, it was obvious what I should do: Raise my fist high and yell aloud: Mieszko FOREVER!!! We'll never forget!!! HAIL NASUM 6 Genocide SS!!!!!!!!!!!! We all miss you
- Cristobal Lagos (aka Johnny Fuck), Santiago, ChileMay be your soul in peace; we'll miss you, as a human being
- Anna, ItalyMieszko touched a lot of people. Nasum showed me what grind is and opened my mind to a lot of new things. The good always die young and leave us with nothing but the good they left on the world. Rest in Peace, and may angels line your path to heaven Mieszko
- Dan Katz, Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States
- Sergio Rodríguez, Hope u are resting in peace.
We will miss you
- Helogher, Barcelona, SpainYou're the best!!! All fan's of Rimouski support the family of Mieszko R.I.P you grind in my mind forever!
- Nelson Rioux, Rimouski Quebec/CanadaDu lämnade ett stort tomrum efter dig, den svenska grind-scenen kommer aldrig bli sig lik utan dig. Vila i frid
- Filip Mijatovic, Trollhättan, SverigeYour grinding spirit will still lives on......
- Alex Low, SingaporeEvery day without you is very lonley. A huge part of me is gone forever. No one can ever fill the emptyness in my heart. You were always a rolemodell to me and you still are. I will carry you with me for ever. I love you, my one and only brother. / Gosia
- Gosia Talarczyk, Örebro, SwedenI just wanna say what a great person Mieszko was. He made great music, great lyrics and everything. It´s hard to believe that his gone. But his memory will live in his music and in his fans. Rest In Peace Mieszko
- Timo Seewald, Lohja, FinlandWith all his bands, he's always been a huge influence in my life. Rest in peace
- Raffaele, ItalyFuck the system fuck the world, Miezko will stay alive in our hearts
- Can, Ýstanbul TurkeySedan jag kom hem på julafton har jag funderat på vad jag ska skriva här. Vad ska man skriva om en person som man aldrig träffat men som man beundrar väldigt mycket.
Precis som folk säger att de vet precis var de var när de fick reda på att JFK och Olof Palme skjutits så kan jag berätta precis var jag var när jag fick reda på vad som hänt i Thailand och sen även vad som hänt Mieszko.
Jag var på jobbet och jag kom tillbaka från lunchen dagen efter flodvågskatastrofen då jag mötte min far i korridoren och han berättade att han läst på aftonbladet.se att sångaren i ett hårdrocksband saknades. När jag gick in på sidan och såg att det var Mieszko kunde jag inte tro att det var sant. Jag såg ju Mieszko och Nasum bara två månader tidigare och de var odödliga. I en månad besökte jag nasum.com varje dag ihop om att Anders skulle sätta rubriken Mieszko found alive and well! på sidan. Jag kan tänka mig att Anders aldrig velat skriva nånting så mycket som han ville skriva just de orden då.
Mieszko, vi tänker på dig varje dag!
- Richard, Hultsfred, SwedenNoone knows what tomorrow brings
Not even the next minutes
You continue to live in peoples hearts, and in the music you created Mieszko. That's a comfort for us, and I hope, a comfort for you too!
Missed here, were we continue our lives, but alive and kicking in our memories!
- Anna/Bluesaint, Södertälje, SwedenR.I.P
I fucking miss you and not just me, u did fucking well. It was pleasure to hear you
- jiri slegr, vysoke myto czech republicOne year on and still sorely missed...
Cheers Mieszko \m/
- Ian Strutt, Wickford, Essex, EnglandMieszko is memory of Thai metal head in long time
- Lord Goth 666, Thailandthank you for your mark on extreme music, you are deeply missed, a devoted fan
- robert gulliver, grand rapids USAi had the oportunity to be with the band Expose Your Hate in the begining , and be inspired by Nasum and Mieszko ... now it´s a very sad time when i remember we lost Mieszko and lost his rich music .
stay in peace man !!!
- Pedro Henrique, Natal Rn BraZilRest in Peace
- Nils Trieloff, Eberswalde, Germanyrock n' roll play laod and we're showing the horns for you
- andrea, turin, italyRest In Peace man! I hope that you are now in some better place and you can riff with all great musicans like dimebag darrell. We all gonna miss you! Respect!
- Kalle Uurto, Vammala, Finland
- Hannes Elliott, Kristianstad, Swedenhello,
the 26 december is my birthdate and especially this day I though about mieszko. I always can't realize that it's happened! Why?
But...I know that you're always here for me...for us...You'll always be in my mind when I play music...and it's you who you give me the power when I'm on stage with my band!
Rest In Peace
Always in my heart
- Baptiste Sutter, Le Locle SwitzerlandRest In Peace Mieszko A. Talarczyk
- aep, Orléans (a bad city) FRANCERest in peace man! You´ll live for ever in our minds!
- juho, Lappeenranta, FinlandI will remember you forever as a great artist and someone who should be seen as a virtue to follow. Rest in Peace
- Drozdzu, Lodz, PolandWhen someone ask me who's the best shouter I answer "mieszko" everytime.
Mieszko is one of the best shouter I've ever heard..
It still gives me the creeps when I visit the nasum homepage and see his picture and the date of his death.
We won't forget Mieszko .. !
Dennis from germany
- Dennis, Flensburg,GermanyJag lärde aldrig känna dig så jätteväl, men såpass så man hälsade på varandra iaf. Du gav mig ett starkt intryck redan från första gången vi möttes och jag har aldrig nånsin träffat på en starkare personlighet. Jag har fått mycket inspiration från dig och Nasum i mitt eget spelande av musik, och det är jag enormt tacksam för.
Tack så mycket Mieszko, din själ kommer alltid att finnas där när man behöver den
- Cody Cruz(Andreas), ÖrebroHope you have fun wherever you are, and if by any chance you see my father, say hello to him from me!
- Maxime Leclerc, Quebec City, CanadaI saw you play the other year. You was unreal. a great inspiration, I didnt know much about you before i went to see you play but afterwards i did my research, little to late, your playing will be missed and i hope your playing up there in the heavens. my feelings go out to all those who knew your personally. RIP, stay heavy
- Ash Cotterill, Nottingham, EnglandR.I.P, Mieszko. You'll be always in our memories!
- Samuli, FinlandRest in peace!!!!
See you when my time comes and i'll bring the beers!!!!
- Nazarul Abdullah, Kuala Lumpur,MalaysiaRest in peace my brother, you will be greatly missed by all that understood you.. You will always keep on rocking in my world.. You gave me the need for grind back, and I will always be thankfull for that..Yours sincerely Jimmy Hansen!!1
- Jimmy Hansen, Aabenraa, Denmarkstill no proper words to describe this surrealistic disaster.
Wherever you are, take care and keep grinding
- eelco, den bosch - netherlandsi never had the chance to meet Mieszko having only found Nasum over the last few years, but i always followed what was going on with the band via the web and through word of mouth. the music you all created means a lot to me and my friends and when we first heard of Mieszko's passing we were all deeply saddened to have lost someone who brought us so much happiness through the music he created with Nasum.
a few of us held our own memorial for him just before christmas where those amongst us lucky enough to have met him shared their stories whilst we listened to Nasum and drank to mourn the loss of someone who meant a hell of a lot to us.
my condolences go out to Mieszko's family and friends who new him best. we all miss him
Mieszko Talarczyk - gone but NEVER forgotten
- Tim Needham, Brighton, EnglandLong time to remedy and long time to you memory.
Sorry I test English E level
- Johant 666, Phuket - ThailandI hate that fucking wave! And I really miss Mieszko. Even if I'm only 16 years old, I really do. I hope that you all will meet him in your life after death! And I hope I'll do it too. I love your music, guys. Hope that you could do any come-back if Mieszko would come back to life!
Kisses and hugs
- Molina Engblom, Sverige in FalunThanks you for all
- victor, FranceWe miss you Mierre!
- K, SwedenHi Mieszko,
It's already been a year know, it's really hard to believe. I remember the first time I saw the message posted that you were missing. My heart really skipped a beat, and I really felt scared. Now it's been a year, and the same impact still remains. I really can't believe it. You were such a great guitarist, you really knew how to write riffs. I even tried to play some of them myself!
I preordered my copy of "Grind Finale" today, and it really hit me, "Wow, this is the last the world will hear of Nasum, one of the greatest grind bands ever.", and it made me feel sad. I must say, "Grind Finale" looks wonderful, and it's a really great testament to you, Mieszko.
I will never forget you, and neither will the world. Thanks for all the wonderful music and thanks for being so cool in your lifetime.
- Julian Gulyas, Cleveland, United StatesREST IN PEACE MIESZKO
- Jere Aalto, Espoo, FinlandSaknar dej Mieszko, går inte en dag utan att jag tänker på dej!!
- Mathias Färm, ÖrerboYr music and the message will always live on! I believe every word that you died as a hero and I wish the best after life for you and anyone who fell the same as you. RIP Mieszko
- Trevor Brubaker, Greensburg, USAgrind in heaven mieszko!
- craig murden, blackpoolyour sound was fucking best and fucking faster than anyone else! thank you for this great stuff it always will be a big inspiration for me!!!!!!!!!
- norb, vöcklabruck austriaPrawdziwa muzyka, prawdziwa dusza, prawdziwy Cz³owiek
- wacha, Konin, PolandSweden lost a great musician last december,I have honoured Miesko`s memory every now and then by playing Nasum music really loud!! =)
- Mark Danneman, UmeåCan´t belive it's been a year Since a lot of pepole sat glued on the web searching for clues of missing familys and friends.
KEEP ON GROWLING IN THE FREE WORLD
- Mattias"EGGIZ" Henriksen, Norrköping SWEDENIt is a shame that you had to die man
- Jimmi, Sweden, TäbyMieszko, Du och Nasum fick mig att börja lyssna på Grind, något som har förändrat hela mitt liv.
Alltid kommer du Inspirera mig
- David, Kinna, SverigeGrind in Peace. Fuck, man... Nearly started crying when i found out about this
- Grindfucker, Gothenburg, SwedenI don´t really know what to say, but im still sad over the terrible loss of grindcores king. The first (and last time) i saw you guys was in november 2003 in Visby, you really kicked ass. Keep on doing that in your other bands...
Ha de riktigt heavy bra...
- Ivan Hippiekiller, Visby, Gotland - Swedenno words for this, sorry, we miss you in this part of the world
- iban, Gernika (Basque Country - Spain)Mieszko was one of great musicians and singers in the heavy music scene. He cannot and will not be forgotten or replaced
- Arne Peeters, Münster, Germany...that´s pitty if good people dies and fuckers live
- Jakub & Vasek, Czech RepublicOne year on alreadly.Truely and amazing man will be missed by all.
From the Decay boys R.I.P
- T, Kilkenny , IrelandI Will Miss You Mieszko Talarczyk
- Sami, Lohja FinlandMieszko, I had the privlege of talking to you at the nasum gig in dublin in may 2002, it had been a while since I had met a down to earth and humble person such as yourself... a million thanks for all the music you have put out as I like nothing more than listening to music that makes such a statement.... again many thanks to you & nasum for being & staying extreme.
- peter bennett, dublin, ireland.te ne sei andato.....ma rimarrai sempre con me!!!!
mi hai accompagnato per 3 lunghi anni e non ti dimenticherò tanto facilmente!!!!
- morpheo, italia,cataniaNasum was a great Band with a great leader
- aTom, Germanyjust wanted to say he was a true metal hero
- sheldon grandbois, winnipeg manitoba canadaMieszko was a true legend.farewell Mieszko you will never be forgotten
- simon smith, birmingham, englandMieszko was an inspiration to the metal scene across the world and he will be missed by us all.
I wish i knew Mieszko, as a friend, and as a musician.
I am currently writing a song in tribute to this great man, i hope i can make it in the business and let everyone in the future hear the appreciation for Meieszko.
Bloody Foetal Remains
- Mike Gore, Peterborough. EnglandWhile I had been into metal for many years before I heard Human 2.0 (my first exposure to Nasum), Nasum pushed me into truly appreciating more extreme forms of metal.
Nasum will always be one of my favorite bands of all time.
Thank you Mieszko for all you contributed to the world of metal
- Jim Sheldon, Manchester, New Hampshire, USAIts very sad that the Grind scene, Family and his Band Mates have lost a Member,Friend and such Great Musician and Producer.
I´m a big Nasum fan and i preferd to have an other cd than the Grind Finale but God deceided by the other way.
- Steve Schmid, Augsburg GermanySitter nu vid datorn och lyssnar på två låtar från "Grind Finale", "A Civil Critque" och "The Unfathomable Situation" och ryser med välbehag och sådan enorm saknad för dig Mieszko. Jag lovar, du hade mer än älskat "Grind Finale". Och absolut ska man själv inhandla skivan. Lika mycket som vi alla älskar och respekterar dig där du nu befinner dig.
Kärlek och Respekt till grindcorens eviga fader och egna gud; Mieszko Talarczyk. R.I.P
- Patrik Lanzén, Falkenberg, SwedenMieszko we'll always miss you in england from your screamy little voice to the fact you can just really fuckin butcher anyone with your music
- mike, englandRest in peace. Suffokator will always remember you and your music
- Herr Kriegmeister, Oulu, Finland
Jag gråter ofta för dig, min vän.
I often cry for you, man.
- David Söderberg, Vallentuna, Stockholm - SWEDENGe nu himlen lite grind!! Vila i frid
- Christiam Malmström, Malmö, SverigeTack för allt.
Vila i fred
- Erik Vilhelm Sammelin, Kiruna, SverigeDu kommer alltid vara en hjälte!
- Johan Björmander, Sverigehej! jag visste inte så mycket om nasum innan vågen kom, det var tyvärr då jag börja lyssna på er och då jag blev förälskad i vad jag hörde. "grind finale" är ett måste så du kan räkna med att jag köper ett ex i alla fall.
det är starkt av dig/er att kunna fortsätta att skriva nyheter osv. dock ganska tråkigt att man inte får höra mer av er, men jag förstår varför.
var starka nu! jag önskar dig/er all lycka!
- Robin, Kristianstad
jag vet inte vad det är med mig.
Jag har aldrig i mitt liv träffat dig Mieszko -
men det känns som en så stor tomhet efter dig.
Jag vet inte varför.
Kanske är längtan och tanken på att jag en dag Skulle Få träffa dig och skaka din hand för stark.
Nu får jag inte känna så mer - men jag gör det ändå.
Det går inte en dag utan att jag tänker på dig - Krigshot och Nasum - eller vågen.
Saknar dig på håll.
Din trogne David Söderberg.
- David Söderberg, I'm really2 missed his personality even i'vent meet him directly. But after i read a lot of lyrics of his songs, its makes me aware bout all things happen in this world. You're my really teacher, Mieszko. Not just your vocal which really totally makes me want to hang my head, but your so brilliant. I really missed a figure like him. Hail to the Mighty trully grind core... NASUM
- Hepi Yulianto, jakarta, Indonesia We hope that you are now on the better place!
- Alen (E.N.D.), Zadar (croatia)siempre te recordsremos GRIND CORE MASTER
- alejandro, mexicoMieszko Talarczyk you are the best
REST IN PEACE
- João Carlos F. Fonseca, Guimarães , PortugalEn av musikhistoriens mest tragiska händelser. Man fattar fortfarande inte att du har gått ur tiden. Allt är bara overkligt.
Vila i frid!
- Christoffer Olofsson, Kalix, SverigeLycka till med grindandet i nästa liv!
- Nils Jonsson, ÖrebroHola I write to them from chile ... surely I have another perception it(he,she) brings over of the things that must be considered in dates as this one .... I realize that many of you are europa's ... nevertheless I want to say to them personally for my lamentable death of mieszko it(he,she) marks a loss in a new vision and way of doing music ...
I believe(create) q after this the kind(genre) of the grindcore it(he,she) has a debt for with us .... not more of the same .....bye mieszko
- Rene Pedreros, Chile (SOUTH AMERICA)R.i.P
- Kraschnik, Sweden.Dziêki Za Wszystko!
... Do Zobaczenia Po Drugiej Stronie.
- Rados³aw Partyzant Makowski, Przasnysz POLANDRest in peace, Mieszko
- Crille, Austin, TX USAHey dude. Thanks. Thanks for having been so natural during all these years. Thanks for having change the way of seeing metal. Thanks for having been one of the greatest open-minded guy music has ever met. Thanks for having been yourself. Wherever you are, you miss us, you miss music. Wherever you are, be proud of Nasum's members. Wherever you are, be happy. R.I.P
- alex, FranceI Remenber when you come in Nancy with Blockheads, it was a great show, your life was like that, a great show
- Nico, NancyRest in peace Mieszko
- Zaxx, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysiahey. i have known nasum a several years ago and it was one of the best i've ever heard. but i had no chance to see you guys live and to meet you personal. the songs mieszko wrote are the best ones ever. the world is missing his style to write! so, here out of the deepest hole of austria i wanna say that there are people all over the world hoping you guy doing great now... don't know, may we see us in valhalla again, hope to see you there!
we miss you and your life nasum!
- Winnie Überfall, Mürzzschlag/AustriaIn memory of Miesko Talarczyk.
Thanks for all what you did in the past. You were the leader of the best Grindcore band in the world.
You'll always be in our memories. Good luck for your journey. Your fans think to you, your family, your friends, and the other members of Nasum.
Heil Nasum, Heil Mieszko ; )
- Pierre, 17 years old., Saint-brieuc (Bretagne, FRANCE)Peace to you my friend....your voice is sorely missed
- WintersForge, Baltimore USATAL VEZ NO ENTIENDAN MI IDIOMA, PERO LO ESTOY ESCRIBIENDO POR QUE REALMENTE NASUM CAMBIO MI VIDA. YO ANTES TOCABA EN UNA BANDA DE NU METAL Y NO ME SENTIA BIEN TOCANDO ESE TIPO DE MUSICA. (REALMENTE ME SENTIA UN PUTO TOCANDO ESO). Y FUE CUANDO ESCUCHE A BRUJERIA CUANDO CAMBIO MI ESTILO DE TOCAR... PERO FUE CUANDO ESCUCHE A NASUM CUANDO DEJE TODO Y ME DEDIQUE AL GRIND POR COMPLETO. REALMENTE SIENTO QUE MIESZCO HAYA MUERTO, PERO TODAVIA HAY GENTE QUE ESCUCHA SU MUSICA Y ESO HACE A LA GENTE GRANDE Y MIESZCO PARA MUCHAS PERSONAS SERA INMORTAL (PARA MI LO ES)...
Örebro, December 26 2005
19 pages of messages.
The grave with a lot of candles.
Close up on the temporary stone, the messages, "Grind Finale" and a frame with a picture of Mieszko, his friend Klas and Emma.
Phi Phi, January 2006Photos by Matte Borg (Genocide SS).
The messages from nasum.com at the memorial site in Thailand.
Close up in the messages.
Many people have visited this memorial site.
An overview in daylight.