Category: Ramblings & reviews
Posted: Thursday, 23 June 2005 03:31
I am on eBay as many other nights. I am a sucker for DVD's on eBay. Sometimes I just type "DVD" in the search field just to see what's ending soon. You can actually do some bargain finds that way. I just bought one Robin Williams HBO special and the 3rd season of "Six Feet Under". Nice.
And - as always - I search for Nasum and Necrony stuff... Hehe! I can't help myself, I just like to see what's going on on eBay. I remember before I became a eBay junkie I was so surprised to see that "Nasum" was used as an extra word in the item titles and descriptions. I didn't understand that that was the way it worked.
Often I laugh at the Nasum items marked as "rare". The "Helvete" LP is not rare (to take an active example). I'll tell you what is rare:Top 5 list of rare Nasum items
1. The red "Blind World" t-shirt. I think it's 5 made or something like that and I know who has at least 3 of them.
2. The black "Blind World" t-shirt. 50 or 60 made.
3. The "Blind World" 7" EP. Quite hard to find. There's one signed copy in France.
4. A hooded "European Sonic Tourment 2000" shirt. Only 6 made, one is lost.
5. A white girlie with an inverted Nasum logo. Only one made. Guess who owns it?